- SKIMMING AND SCREEDING: Seal surface by applying one coat of Styrobond thinned with 3 parts water. Allow to dry. Apply a second coat of Styrobond thinned with 2 parts water. When tacky, apply cement plaster or cretestone. To further aid adhesion of plaster, mix 5 Lt of Styrobond to each pocket of cement or cretestone.
- BONDING: Coat each surface with Styrobond thinned with 3 parts water. Mix to a paste a solution of Styrobond thinned with 2 parts water, 2 parts cement and 2 parts fine sand. Apply to both surfaces and press together.
- ADDITIVE: Mix 5 Lt of Styrobond to each pocket of cement. Styrobond greatly increases the adhesion and strength of concrete. It creates a waterproof, tough, hard wearing, dust free surface as well as increasing the resistance to acids and alkaline substances.
- GROUTING: Mix 1 part Styrobond and 5 parts water to grouting mix.
- CRACK FILLER: Cut out crack to form a vee and coat with unthinned Styrobond. Mix to a paste, a solution of Styrobond thinned with 2 parts water, 2 parts cement and 2 parts fine sand. Work well into crack and allow to dry thoroughly.
- ADHESIVE: For wood, paper, cardboard, ceramics, apply Styrobond unthinned to both surfaces and clamp together until dry.
Styrobond is available as a single component milky coloured coating.