MARMOCIDE Antifungal Disinfectant: is a highly efficient liquid micro biocide for disinfection and sterilisation, based on a combination of a tri-organic tin and an organic nitrogen compound. Marmoran Marmocide has a balanced broad spectrum activity against fungi, gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, and green and blue algae. In the process of destroying algae, the colour is also diminished.
- Is effective across a wide temperature range.
- Is concentrated – dilutions up to 1:10 with water is possible
- Is a non-solvent disinfectant, and can replace traditional bleaches.
- Is highly efficient in destroying fungi and algae.
- Disinfects on a variety of surfaces, including very porous.
- Protects substrate after disinfecting.
MARMOCLEAN Synergistic detergent: is a highly efficient alkaline cleaning agent based on a high performance optimised surfactant blend intended for water based degreasing. Marmoran Marmoclean is designed to effectively remove most usual surface dirt and contaminants e.g. dirt, industrial pollution products, road dirt etc. Being a synergistic detergent Marmoran Marmoclean mode of action is to loosen and remove dirt from the substrate and to encapsulate same in a molecular cage. This is then removed with water.
- Highly efficient synergistic cleaning properties.
- Is environmentally friendly
- Is concentrated – dilutions up to 1: 10 with water is possible
- Is a non-solvent cleaner, and can replace traditional solvent cleaners
- Is a low alkaline cleaner – is user friendly
- Cleans both fats and oils and pigments.
- Cleaning performed at ambient temperatures
Marmoran Marmocide is a pale clear liquid supplied in 1, 5, 20 or 200 litre plastic containers as a primary concentrate.
Marmoran Marmoclean is a pale clear liquid supplied in 1, 5, 20 or 200 litre plastic containers as a primary concentrate.