- Alltek is supplied ready mixed for application by trowel or spray equipment
- No on site mixing machinery or water required.
- Suitable for fast track projects. Fast application and rapid drying out – reducing the programme time.
- Can normally be over coated 24 hours after last coat.
- The finish is smooth or textured, depending on application method.
- Textured ceilings do not require any further decoration or painting.
- Once cured the surface is ready for final decoration, apply one mist coat of Alltek First Coat followed by the specified topcoat.
- No wastage – Alltek will not dry out overnight when not used, simply cover material with water and leave for use the following day.
- Alltek has inherent flexibility and is less prone to cracking than traditional plaster.
- Virtually all types of surfaces can be covered to a uniform appearance e.g. glass, metal, painted wood, concrete and old tiling.
- Alltek absorbs moisture thus lessening the problem of condensation.
- Surfaces up to 3m above the floor level can be treated without the need for platforms or scaffolding.
- A trained team with one spray unit can complete 300-400m / day
- Water based, non-toxic, contains no asbestos fibres or other harmful ingredients. LOW VOC LEVEL